- High Efficiency Natural Gas Furnace: Must replace a natural gas heating system. Not eligible if furnace is part of a system with an Air Source Heat Pump or Ground Source (Geothermal) Heat Pump system.
- Thermostat: Must replace a non-programmable thermostat. Limit one thermostat per home. Primary heating system must be natural gas.
- High Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heater: If part of a boiler combination unit, please use the “Space Heating and Cooling” application.
- Thermostat – Moderate Setback Application
- High Efficiency Furnace – Application
- High Efficiency Boiler with Reset Application
- Applicant must be a residential SEMCO ENERGY Gas Company delivery service customer at the time of equipment installation.
- Equipment must be installed between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
- Application must be submitted within 90 days from purchase or installation date (whichever comes first). Must be received by December 31, 2021.
- Rebate cannot exceed the cost of the energy efficient improvement
For more information visit Semco Energy.